Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 74 -At sea

Tuesday, March 25

I slept really well last night although most of it was sitting up on the sofa.  I have finally gotten back into my normal "sea day schedule".

Up just before ten and watched the morning show.  It is cloudy and fog is increasing.

By eleven I was sitting in the World Voyage section of the Garden Lounge reading my book.

At 12:30 I moved to the Lido for lunch.  Finished my book, so I stopped by the library to return it and get a new one.

Time for a short nap before Needlework/Knitting group. I hadn't been in over a week and we picked up some new members in Japan (about twelve present).

Then to the pub for 4:15 trivia (13 out of 20 correct).  Time for afternoon tea after trivia.

It's good to have my routine back!

Tonight was a formal night, the Parade of Chefs, and the Masquerade Ball.  It is also the night when they have a choice of Beef Wellington or lobster (among others) and Baked Alaska.  The Beef Wellington was fantastic!

Watched the dancing for a few minutes.  The show was a repeat so I made it an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment