Friday, March 21, 2014

Day 69 - At sea

Thursday, March 20

Slept all night on sofa.  I feel a tad better but still have no energy and no appetite.  I am going to wait until this afternoon to consider whether to spend another $88 to see the doctor.

Today totally matches how I feel -  gray, overcast, yucky.  I watched the morning show then got in bed and slept until 12:30.

Around 2pm I gathered the energy to get dressed.  I had a note from one of my dinner "family" wondering what happened to me.  I decided to give dinner a try tonight.

No rice today just rolls.

Went to 4:15 trivia.  It was even easier than yesterday and I had 17 out of 20 correct.

Decided to put off going to the doctor.  I've decided I am not getting over this quickly and as long as I feel a little better each day there likely is not much the doctor can do.

Went to dinner, although I coughed a lot, it was nice to see my friends.  Found out that the father-in-law of one of them had died and she flew home for the funeral.  She is due back next week.

Had a scallop and rice cake appetizer and a plate of fresh fruit for dinner.  Tried dragon fruit for the first time.  It tasted like a sour kiwi.

Came back and was ready for bed at 10:30.

Smooth sailing until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment